26 June 2017

Farm ABC

What to do if you can't find trinkets for specific word? Make them yourself!
That's what I did in the new farm set.

Q is for Quilt.
The quilt is hand sewn from 100% cotton fabric.

X is for x-tremly challenging!)
Well, I realized that x-ray is a great solution, as it can be customized to any theme!
Pig x-ray for a farm theme, isn't it fun? Kids will love it :)
Funny little pig is illustrated by me, printed and placed in a clear pocket to protect it, just like a real x-ray.
TomToy Farm theme I spy Alphabet trinkets, objects, Language miniatures, A-Z phonics, ABC box, letter sounds.
Farm themed I spy trinkets for alphabet I spy bag/ bottle, learning abc's games, kids crafts and more.

QUANTITY
26 words using 29 objects

MATERIALS
Most trinkets are mix of charms, beads, buttons, miniatures, cabochons made of metal, plastic and wood, along with handmade pieces made of fabric and paper.
Quilt is hand sewn with 100% cotton fabric and polyfill stuffing.
X-ray print made from original tomtoy illustration.

Color of objects may vary from pictured.

SIZE
Most objects are 1-3 cm (0.5- 1 inch)
Small parts, adult supervision is required.

TomToy Farm theme I spy Alphabet trinkets, objects, Language miniatures, A-Z phonics, ABC box, letter sounds TomToy Farm theme I spy Alphabet trinkets, objects, Language miniatures, A-Z phonics, ABC box, letter sounds
Shop alphabets here or on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...